Obsessed with the Disney animation? Or perhaps with the new live action film starring Emma Watson as Belle? Find out which character from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast you have the most in common with!
1. What’s your favorite book?
- What? Me read? No, thank you. I check out the sports section occasionally.
- I’ve read everything in our town’s little library! I love adventure stories and anything with a passionate and loyal hero/heroine.
- I like The Call of the Wild by Jack London. Also The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson.
- I’m too busy with the kitchen work to read much, my dears. Although I used to like to read the society pages when I had a moment.
2. What’s your favorite meal?
- Oh, a venison steak and perhaps four or five dozen eggs. You know, for protein.
- Something simple and yummy. Maybe a nice baguette with butter.
- Whatever! But I want a lot of it.
- Something that goes with tea, of course! Perhaps a nice crumpet, or an English muffin would do me good.
3. What’s your favorite room in a house?
- The great room. I love sitting in front of a huge roaring fire with a bearskin rug on the floor and dozens of hunting hounds lounging around me.
- The library, of course. I could spend my whole life locked up in a library.
- The west wing. But don’t look for me there. It’s forbidden.
- The kitchen, I expect. I spend all my time there.
4. Where would you like to go on vacation?
- On a hunting and shooting trip, of course!
- Somewhere far away and adventurous. I want much more than this provincial life!
- Nowhere. I haven’t left this castle in years.
- A vacation? Not likely. But if I could go, I’d probably like to visit somewhere close to the sea.
You are Gaston! You are a true outdoorsman and a great hunter; but are you good at heart? Be careful to avoid selfishness and greed, or you might not like what’s in your future.
You are Belle! You are beautiful, of course, but you are so much more than a pretty face. You are loyal, fiercely intelligent, loving, and without shallowness. But don’t get too carried away seeking the next adventure. Follow what is truly in your heart and you are sure to be pleasantly surprised.
You are the Beast!
You may be rough around the edges, but you have a good heart. But be careful of your temper! Try to work on your anger issues and work to cultivate kindness before it’s too late.
You are Mrs. Potts! You are a humble and loyal servant, and an excellent cook. You are definitely the nurturing type, so make sure you leave enough time and energy to take care of yourself as well.