With four total Despicable Me movies in the franchise, including Despicable Me 3 out this year from Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment, chances are your family has spent many an hour bonding over these funny, silly, full-length features. So grab a paper and pencil with your kids and take this quiz to see which of these movie super villains you most resemble.
1. How would you like to spend your ideal day?
- Chomping on “coconutties” cookies and getting my way.
- Overthrowing the British government.
- The perfect day involves appearing on TV, obviously.
- At one time, I probably would’ve liked to spend the day plotting, but now I most likely would choose spending time at home with my girls.
2. What is your favorite possession?
- My shrink ray? My pyramid? I have so many wonderful toys.
- My big hair and spiked heels? My newly acquired minions?
- My evil robot? My laser beams? My hairstyle? My piano guitar? Anything that reminds me of my glory days.
- My mansion, I suppose. That’s where my girls and I live.
3. What’s one thing in the world you would give anything to get?
- I haven’t given up on snagging the moon for myself.
- Queen Elizabeth’s crown, of course.
- Well, I’m quite partial to diamonds and gems…
- The love of my family. Awww.
4. What’s your signature look?
- My outfit is not pajamas! This is sporty wear, and I can wear it in space. Can your outfit do that?
- My rocket dress, of course. Fashion meets function.
- MC Hammer has nothing on me. My purple parachute pants pair perfectly with my fingerless gloves. How about that mullet?
- So I haven’t plucked my uni-brow in a few years. What’s it to you?
You are Vector!
Growing up with your daddy as the head of the Evil Bank will do a number on you. You act like a child and when you don’t get what you want…boom! Things get villainous. Try using all that money and power for good.
You are Scarlet Overkill!
Elegant, brilliant, well-dressed….evil? You came from simple beginnings, but you built up your empire. The only problem? It’s nasty! How about using that intelligent, witty mind of yours to work for the other side?
You are Balthazar Bratt!
Growing up in the spotlight might have messed you up a bit. Having so much attention could make anyone a bit wacko when all of a sudden you’re a has-been (still sporting a mullet). Maybe try doing something good to get the attention back on you, instead of something villainous.
You are Felonius Gru!
You may not have a squeaky clean past, but you have learned from your mistakes. While you were once a big baddie, your new style is quite the opposite. You once had a hard heart, but it’s definitely melted now!
Who did you get? Share to Facebook and see who your friends are. And in the meantime, ‘get back to bad’ and check out some of our favorite Despicable Me gifts, sets, treats and accessories from TownleyGirl here! We love the Despicable Me Dress Up Set, which is great for costume time and showing the world the cartoon arch-villain you really are.