Everybody has the secret powers of a superhero inside her, and some of us have a touch of the super villain as well. So how about you? Which female Avenger from Marvel Comics are you most like? Take the quiz and find out!
1. When you were growing up, what would you most likely be found doing?
- Whispering incantations to your woodland friends.
- Ignoring the boys who are lining up to talk to you.
- Working hard, preparing for your future!
- Shhhh. Can’t talk. Spying.
2. What’s your favorite way to win an argument?
- Enchant my opponent.
- Bite off my opponent’s head.
- Good old-fashioned smarts (and physical strength as a backup).
- Sell your opponent out to the KGB.
3. What would you do if you caught a criminal in the act of committing a robbery?
- Cast a spell to make them stop!
- Stun them with a venom blast.
- Grab them with your super strength.
- Feel sorry for them, but easily foil them with hand-to-hand combat.
4. What’s your secret weakness?
- You can’t fully control your power as much as you would like.
- You don’t really connect with other females.
- You sometimes lose your confidence.
- You secretly possess an evil streak.
Mostly A’s: Scarlet Witch
You are definitely one of a kind, and you're not afraid to go ahead and be yourself, even if your personality is a bit strange. You believe in the magical, mystical parts of the world, and you understand that reality is what you make of it. Although your work is sometimes misunderstood and you definitely need more training before you can totally come into you own, you are powerful - and you know it.
Mostly B’s: Spider Woman
You’re clever, stronger than anyone else you know and can stand up against any poison or attack. Guys follow you around everywhere, though you don’t necessarily give them the time of day. Your electromagnetism is strong and so is your resilience. You have super speed and strength, as well as a killer intellect.
Mostly C’s: Captain Marvel (also known as Ms. Marvel)
A pilot and warrior who can shoot energy of your hands and can fly?! You are a wickedly awesome woman and a force to be reckoned with. Formerly a hardworking Air Force Pilot, you may have something of a split personality, but you’re always working for good and hoping for the best.
Mostly D’s: Black Widow
Once a super-villain, you have freed yourself from your oppressors and come to the light side! You are highly efficient, brave and willing to do whatever it takes to fight for what you believe in. People may sometimes underestimate you, and you have a checkered past. As a former super-villain-turned-superhero, you have definite street cred.
Need some merch to rep your newly discovered Avengers doppelganger? Check out TownleyGirl’s stash of Avengers Gifts for Girls.