In my house, Frozen played over and over for I would say around 3 years straight. We’ve sung “Let It Go” hundreds of times; laughed at Olaf’s silly antics; and cried at some of the tenderness moments between Elsa and Anna, more times than I could ever count. I kid you not—my children were O B S E S S E D!
If your little one(s) is also a super fan, here’s a list of five items they surely need in their Frozen tool kit.
1. Frozen Collector’s Edition (Blu Ray + DVD + Digital Copy): If you don’t own the Frozen movie, can you even call yourself a true fan? I think not! Pick this one up for an endless amount of Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven, and Kristoff.
2. Frozen My Beauty Spa Kit: This adorable Frozen beauty spa kit from TownleyGirl is just what your little one needs for the ultimate mani/pedi day. It comes complete with four polishes; an Elsa nail file; snowflake designed toe spacers; a nail buffer featuring Elsa, Anna, and Olaf; and flip flops—one with Anna and one with Elsa. And this is just one of the many, many fun Frozen-themed items you can snag from TownleyGirl!
3. Frozen Disney Do You Want to Build a Snowman Jewelry Box Toy: Who didn’t sing “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” over and over again? This Frozen jewelry box toy features young Anna and Elsa, and Olaf, of course! It’s not only the perfect little storage box, but it’ll play your young one’s favorite Frozen song as many times as they want to hear it.
4. Frozen Flashing Light-Up Karaoke: Frozen was like a sing-along without actually being one. From “Let It Go” to “Love Is An Open Door,” fans of the film always belt the lyrics out to them all. This Frozen Flashing Light-Up Karaoke is perfect for those nights when your little one just wants to jam away to her favorite Frozen soundtrack hits.
5. Disney Frozen Queen Elsa Tote and Throw Set: Your princess can snuggle up every night with Elsa, thanks to this cozy Queen Elsa Tote and Throw Set. The throw is so soft; you may even want to pick one up for yourself!