After an eventful summer, it's time to hit the books again! Make back to school time as exciting as possible for your little one with this #DIY: Create Your Own Back to School Bookmark-- TownleyGirl style. It's the perfect activity for your little one and her friends to do in preparation for school, and it'll encourage them to let out their inner bookworms. Plus with just 4 steps, it's easy!
The materials you need are:
- Free downloadable bookmark link
- Working printer
- Markers or colored pencils
- Glitter paper or coarse paper to give the bookmark sturdiness and a pop of color
Here's how you do it:
1. Click here to download and print the bookmark.
2. Cut the bookmark along the perforated line.
3. Cut the glitter paper (or coarse paper) so it is slightly wider than the bookmark size, and it shows behind it. Glue the bookmark to glitter paper.
4. Color in the bookmark with colored pencils or markers. You can also color it in before cutting and gluing, it's your choice!
That's it! Now your little one and her friends can go back to school #proud to be TownleyGirls.
P.S. Don't forget to pack your little girl's backpack with some Emoji products to go with her spunky bookmark!