Here at TownleyGirl, it's our favorite time of the year-- Halloween! We're all about expressing ourselves, and this is the time where she can be as creative as she dreams. Here are some costume ideas that we thought were super spunky ways to celebrate the spookiest day of the year.
1. Cat- An essential addition to any girl's Halloween wardrobe. We can't live without our cat ears! And how adorable are they on this little girl?!
2. Gumball Machine-- Got a sweet tooth and want everyone to know it? If she's looking to steal the spotlight with creativity, this look is for her.
3. Superheroes-- These superheroes are ready to save the day, in the most glamorous way. Girl superheroes do it better!
4. Rainbow-- This just made us so happy. Brighten up someone's day or night with this adorable rainbow costume. We're obsessed!
5. Scarecrow-- Boo! If you want to scare your trick or treaters away, maybe don't dress her up at this one-- because we just want to give this kiddo a hug. How precious is this?!
6. Jack Skellington-- Live life like Jack and Sally by dressing up like them on the most magical night of the year. To get her started, try TownleyGirl's Ultimate "Jack" Dress-Up Set. And then add some Nightmare hair bows to complete the look. These Nightmare goodies come around only once a year, just for Halloween-- so get them before they disappear!
7. Diva- She can embrace her pretty woman attitude with this glamorous costume. Recreate the look by using items that may already be in your little one's closet, including a puffy dress, oversized glasses and a toy crown. A cost-efficient way to help her look her best!
8. Tinker Bell-- For that pixie personality, this Tinker Bell costume is just for her. She'll fly around in excitement all night long in this cute little dress!
9. Princess Aurora- For the girly girl as delicate as a rose, this costume is fitting. Beautiful organza and vibrant shades of pink will make her feel just like a princess! Plus she can make herself up with our safe and non-toxic Disney Princess lip gloss, nail polish, hair bows and more! Shop our Disney Princess collection here.
10. Cluster of Grapes-- If she's all about natural sugar, she can dress up as sweet grapes! Either buy the costume ready made or create this costume yourself and make it look your own. Whichever route you choose to take, this costume is a funny and cute way to head trick or treating!
Don't forget to enter our Halloween costume contest here. The winner will be chosen on November 1st! Good luck to all and Happy Halloween!
Shop our Halloween collection here. And let us know which of these costumes is your favorite in the comments below!