Every year, there seem to be a few Halloween costumes that are cute and fun but are so popular that the wearer can get lost in the crowd. For the last few years, we’ve certainly been seeing an influx of adorable little Elsas trotting from door to door with a trick or treat bag in hand. There’s nothing at all wrong with going with the flow. The other side to that idea is if you or your daughter want to really stand out this Halloween, consider bringing back one of these four cool female characters of Disney past. Answer the questions to find out which former Disney darling you and/or your daughter should be for Halloween.
1. What’s your favorite kind of Halloween candy?
- I would like something sweet and classic like candy corn, please!
- I could take delight in a nice, red, candy apple.
- A nice hard toffee from out of Mother’s purse would be lovely.
- Please, I’d rather have caviar.
2. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be?
- Anywhere nice with my dear Donald.
- The whole kingdom belongs to me!
- Back to Neverland, if you please.
- Only the best society for me. New York, Paris, or London, of course.
3. What’s the last great book you read?
- Following the Migration Pattern of the North American Duck
- How to Manipulate Others with Magic
- Bedtime Tales of London
- I only read fashion and luxury magazines.
4. And lastly, what’s your favorite item of clothing or accessory to wear?
- My big, blue hair bow. Doesn’t it bring out my eyes when I have it on?
- My signature imposing horns.
- My comfy blue nightgown.
- A divine fur coat, obviously.
Mostly A’s: Daisy Duck
As the girl (or rather duck) next door, you are pretty, sweet and like things simple. Throw on your signature giant blue hair bow, curl your lashes and learn to duck-walk before you head out trick or treating this Halloween.
Mostly B’s: Maleficent
You may be a bit nasty at times, but you’re misunderstood, not necessarily “evil” as many people call you. You’ll need a pointy, two-horned hat, and a high-neck black cape (along with a swipe of red lipstick, of course) to go out on the town this October 31st.
Mostly C’s: Wendy
Kind, elegant, and self-possessed, you are able to see the good in everyone and offer them your care as well. All you need to shine on Halloween is a baby blue nightgown or sheath dress, little white slippers, and a matching bow in your hair.
Mostly D’s: Cruella Deville
You don’t care about anyone or anything else—just yourself, and having fancy things. A long white and black spotted (faux) fur coat, a nice white streak in your hair, and a stuffed Dalmatian in tow will guarantee that you’re recognized everywhere you go this Halloween.
Will you shine as a vintage cutie or a villain? Visit Townleygirl.com for more Halloween makeup, accessory, and costume ideas and tools!