QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I applied the nail polish and then washed hands with soap and the polish came right off.... My toddler had this nail polish on her hands and then ate some peas and majority of the nail polish washed right off into her mouth with the peas/saliva.... Is this how defective the product is or is this a bad package I bought? I'm a bit concerned
This nail polish is water-based and meant to be only for play (not for longterm wear like adult nail polish). It is meant to wash off and is peelable. It's safe and non-toxic! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!