Subscribe to our emails and receive 20% off your first order!
0 Cart
Added to Cart
    You have items in your cart
    You have 1 item in your cart
    Total

    QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

    Ask a Question
    • What to do if swallowed?

      Hi,

      All our products are non Toxic.

      If your child is not having any symptoms, give a few sips of water and observe for the symptoms described above.  If your child is having any symptoms, call 1-800-222-1222.

      Possible Symptoms of oOverdose or Poisoning:  Mild mouth or throat irritation, or one episode of vomiting may occur. 

      Thank you.
       

    • What should you do if you get the nail polish in the eye?

      Hello Martin,

      All our products are non-toxic.  


      Rinse eyes with lukewarm water.  


      I hope this answers your question.